I want to ask that which country is best for spending holidays in summer season?
just do no choose Africa! I Went to Morocco in May and nearly melted so I don't wan't to think what will happen in summer. How can you walk around, make some sightseeing if you simply evaporate? I guess avoid big cities in general. Especially in the South of Europe, which is really interesting, but again weather is the same problem. I did it a few times. Even leather shoes wipe your feet, you are all sweaty and sticky, and you have to climb the stairs, stay in the sun...
I think better choose:
- a mountain area- it's colder, landscape is amazing, you can climb, admire nature is silence and relax
- central or eastern Europe
- somewhere close to any sea. Avoid popular cities which are overcrowded, both on the beach and in the city. And if there is a free museums day there is tragedy
- I guess if you want to swim and sunbathe it's good to choose September- the water is still hot after the summer and there are less people everywhere
- Think about Great Britain, Scandinavia, Slavic countries... That's my advice for summer. A lot of attractions and it's simply cheap
Another, but more expensive alternative is East Coast of America. I've spent 3 months in Cape May, NJ - such a beautiful place with the soul and long beaches. You will like it a lot. This place is packed with the restaurants and many others things to do. The only thing that I would advise you is to get a tent for the beach because you will spare a lot of money on the beach.
If you want to go even further afield- Bali is lovely.
Barbados- have been a couple of times in July. Expect some rain but it won't spoil things.
Of course there are limitless choices within Europe.
It all depends what you want from a holiday.
Be a good idea to post your likes and dislikes, budget, time of year, do you want a direct flight etc..
Post a Reply
Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.