General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
You first! Where are you going and how long to go? :)
Hi Vicjayhay,

I am sorry you are struggling with the site, the forum remains the same as before, although I appreciate the reviews etc are laid out slightly differently. They should in fact be easy to use, many other members are commenting on how much better they are to navigate, maybe you just need a little more time to adjust, we made quite a massive change to this part of the site?

Regarding the number of posts, average daily posts and visitors to the site for now remain the same as before the change, which is encouraging. You will also have noticed we have had quite a few new members’ sign up, who are posting already. (We have changed the way we moderate new members). Hopefully over time the newer members will be encouraged to post more. :) We are planning a mass email to every subscribed email address we hold, its 100,000’s in size, the plan is ask back old members who don’t haven’t been in a while and invite non-members to sign up. We’ll probably do that once we have fixed all the bugs you guys are kindly pointing out for us.

Cheers

Chris
I am amazed your post hasn't been deleted. Still time for it to be locked though haha. May be we should start a leader board??

We are off the Maldives. Very excited. Can't use this site much and I have been using another site that we aren't allowed to mention as it has a lively Maldives forum.
In all due respect, I think you need to get a sense of humour.

FI - where are you off too, you didn't say?
we are off to Mexico- Playa Del Carmen, at the end of July. First time for me. :)
Oh lovely. It will be so hot! get your hat and suncream packed!
Sounds great Fiona, I'm looking forward to your review when you get back :)
I'm off to Belek, Turkey in September again.. Lol
I love Turkey. Never been to Beleck though. What is it like?
From what I saw it was nice lol

I'm a creature of habit so normally spend the week in the hotel. Stayed at the Innova Resort and Spa Hotel last year and will do this year.

The hotel is great :)
haha :) We did that last year in Majorca. Went from the airport to the hotel to the hotel's private beach where we got our AI and then back to the hotel and to the airport. To some that would be an awful holiday but for us it was great to just chill and have everything you need in one place :sun2
Innova Resort and Spa Hotel looks lovely. Just had a quick look. The beach there is also much better than the thin one in Marmaris.
Ok - first of all I've typed yet another reply which has not reached the thread. I do think it happens when 2 people press the send button at the same time.
So here goes again-
Phil- don't worry, I always do my reviews( but I love the subtle hint :rofl )
We have swithered over Mexico for a few years now - mainly as its hurricane season. So look out for a hurricane at the beginning of August! :D
Turkey- I've only been once and that was pre HT days when I did'nt do proper research. It wasn't a resort for us( although I always enjoy my holidays). It put us off returning but its time to think again I think.
eeekkkkkkkk huricaine season! It will either mean gorgeous weather or you know.....haha
I'm off back to La Carihuela (Torremolinos) next Friday for 2 weeks and I can't wait.
Plans are being mulled around to visit Hong Kong within the next 12 months, and we will visit other places from there.

Sanji
you see Sanji, you have been converted to long haul :)
My OH brother got married in Hong Kong. We couldn't go but it looked amazing.
it is a great place and so different. :)
Fiona wrote:
you see Sanji, you have been converted to long haul :)

We both really want to go back to Australia......not such a long flight from Hong Kong. :wink:
It's going to happen, sooner rather than later, especially now my OH has had his 70th birthday.
Time has become important ...far more important than say 10 years ago.
But, God willing, we will get there.

Sanji
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.