Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
dont know any of them but we stayed in the sun+sand and it was great apart from the overbooking mix up at the start. :tup
personally i would say the asena beach or the karbel group
but asena would be my first choice but there are better ones in olu like Belcekiz Beach Hotel, Olu Deniz
Belzekiz beach is the best hotel in olu, faultless service, food and drinks etc. If you want B&B or self catering look at Karbel hotel. :wave:
Out of those 4 Ive only stayed at the Asena Beach . We loved it there :) so that would be my choice . Next would be the Karbel.
Hi, We have stayed in them all apart from the Beldeniz, I would say for us the Mavruka was the best, it is the newest with the best rooms, lovely pool, has a back entrance which is just up from the beach, food was good. Depends what you want, we are just a couple in our 50's and it was perfect as we only wanted bed and breakfast and no entertainment. The Karbel and Asena beach are both good, they are good if you have children as more for them to do and more likely to meet other children,also if you want some entertainment, at the Mavruka it was more couples when we went. The Mavruka had a good pool bar but no entertainment for children only a pool table. The Karbel and Asena do tend to be more crowded and I think noisier. Olu Deniz is a small resort so they are all close to everything, don't think you will go far wrong with whatever you choose.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.