Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
which airport.. :que
if you are looking at a cheap flight to Ruse then Cambrils/Tarragona or Salou are the closest

wizard
not sure as this are is new to me, if someone could tell me the airports and the nearest resorts to them, would be appreciated
Most people travelling to the holiday resorts of the Costa Dorada would normally fly to Reus Airport:-

Time in a taxi:-

La Pineda - 15 minutes
Cap Salou - 15/20 minutes
Salou - 15 minutes
Cambrils - 20/25 minutes

Cost of a taxi to Salou €30.00, bit extra to Cambrils

If you are going to any of the above resorts and landing at Barcelona then the journey time will be at least an hour and will cost about €150.00.

It would take forever to list all the possible resorts and their distances from Reus and Barcelona airports so hopefully you are landing at Reus and travelling to one of the above resorts.

If not then your really gonna have to give a bit more info because with no resort name and no airport name your not really giving anybody anything to go on.

Thanks
Mark
thanks mark will go off what you have told me, because i have never been to costa dorada i cant give you reort or airport names, thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.