Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
what area or region you talking about because the prices vary from region to region
heading to marmaris. heard they pick you up from your hotel, put on bbq etc etc. Just wondering if anyone has been and did they have a good day
i have done it but from hisaronu its brill a great day and lovely and wet just what you need on a hot day
hubby and friends did this last year and enjoyed it ,but this year they were disapointed :cry: breakfast and dinner were terrible went hungry all day .also they didnt go down all the rapids they went down last year and found it boring ,they were thinking maybe something had happened on the bigger rapids that caused them not to use them .they were so looking forward to this day out too but came back miserable.im not sure if theres different courses for different agents as they did book with a different one from last year, when they seen the agent he said others who had been before also were dissapointed and that he would not be using the company again next year.
I didn't go myself but 5 of the people in my family went and had a great day. I think the food was pretty poor and a lot of travelling from our hotel to get there but they said it was worth it. We booked through Botur tour operators in Bodrum just near bus station. Ask for Charles he will sort you out a good deal. We paid £32.oo kids half price
kids? i didnt that would be allowed :shock: ,my daughter was 19 when she went last year and was scared stiff. the guide said any 1 goes over board not to worry he will rescue them .not the case .my hubby was in and out before the guide even noticed she was overboard ,, could have easy been a disaster.hence after that she would not leave the raft or her dad ,,and it got stuck on top of rocks a few times :o she would not get out ..so they had to lift her and the raft off the rocks ,,she was petrified .im shocked that a child would be allowed to go on the rafts ..the dvd we have also has no children on it either ..i would think again about taking a child aboard
We have just been rafting and it was the best day of our holiday.

We also have 4 kids who went with us (aged 7-11) and they thoroughly enjoyed it.
They have life rafts and helmets and yes they fell in afew times, they thought that was the best part !!!!

We paid 45 euro for all for of us inc lunch and it was a great day out.

Rich
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.