Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
i leave on 28th december, Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year to you all
Cheers
Karan OM NAMAH SHIVAY
Me leaving freezing germany Saturday night for 2wks on Utorda beach in the south.
Thank goodness we dont have any fog here, hope it dosnt stop anyone in UK getting away
See you all again in the New Year :D
We are off tomorrow :pele
Although Mr Ellibee has woken up this morning with food poisoning symptoms ( too much beer I think, we had the Works do yesterday) :shock: :shock: I will be dragging him on that plane no matter what!!
me and mrs smoggy are going on the 30th arrive 1100 31st

:wave
Mr and Mrs Candybabe off tomorrow for 3 weeks in the sun. Can't wait to get away from the cold and fog.

I hope everyone has a safe Christmas wherever they are. Will do a review on the Alor Grande when I return.

Merry Christmas.
Candybabe
Even though I'm really really really jealous of you all going to Goa for Christmas and New Year, I hope you all have a fantastic time. (I'll be there in February)

Donna
XX
I hope all your flights leave on time-due to all the fog and cancellations etc-Happy Holidays!!!!!!
Me and Mr P go on Sunday afternoon from a fog-free Manchester (well it is today). He will have been a non-smoker for 3 weeks by then although he says it feels like longer. So it's just the booze and perfume from the duty free this year, and that's just me :glynis

Some of you will still be looking forward to your hols by the time we get back so don't gloat too much. You know how depressing it is to come back. :cry:

Have a great Christmas everyone.
What are everyone's plans for Xmas Day and New years eve- those out in Goa? ( those staying at home can post their plans on the Chat thread if they want!)
Its got to be on the Beach, for both 8)
fiona

i have had advice from the goa regulars chilly and pam so i am taking their advice and spending new year's eve on the beach drinking lots of alcohol "hic"
hopefully meeting lots of ht members along the way

bob
I hope you all have fantastic trips and come home full of wonderful memories :)
p.s. and reports and pics :wink:
Been in Goa for four weeks now and its getting hard, having to decide what to eat every day, deciding between kings and kingfisher, should I have Gin and tonic or honeybee or Rum and coke.

Put my order in today for Christmas lunch I'm having chicken chilli soup, Lobster with salad, fresh fruit and ice cream.

It has been quite cold today so cold I has to slow the fan down to half speed just to get comfortable, I was even thinking of putting a T shirt on that's how cold it is it must be below 30C.

LMAO Les
Here in Aberdeen we are probably at 30 degrees as well Lezlie :(
Lezlie
Wev'e been here nearly a year now, how hard do you think it is for us :wink:
Christmas day we are off for a few drinks, then eating Christmas dinner in the garden. :D
Is that minus 30 Fiona :rofl
Julie I know just how hard it is for us.

if the wind gets up we will have to eat indoors.

then there is the other problem if the sun is shining what sun block to use 15/30

we will just have to put up wirth with it Marters we are

Les
It is a double edged sword, I am lucky to be in a place I so love, but my loved ones are not here to share it, although my husband promised he would be here for Christmas/New year, it now seems as only a gift from the Virgin Mary herself will help with this miracle'
goa
Me,OH, daughter, son-in-law,2 teenage granddaughters off on 1st Jan will celebrate ruby wedding while we're there- let the good times roll !!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.