Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Me but I wont be booking until 3-4 weeks before I go. :tup
I still havent decided where and when we are going in 2012. :sun2
Jay Trip wrote:
I still havent decided where and when we are going in 2012. :sun2

Nor have we but I will enjoy the planning :sun2
I have started looking and quite fancy the end of April for a change.
I will be back to Icmeler in September/October though. :tup
Hello,

I am curious re booking late... do you find it cheaper that way?

I think 2013 will be last 2 weeks august first week september for us and May/June. :cheers
Ruth, we always got really good deals from the internet between Christmas and New Year.

Les
I was looking at flights today to go in May/June and they seam through the roof, however, not sure if these come down or not. Also I have seen some onsale for 2013 and they are pricey too. Not sure if this is how things have become as if it is it will make doing DIY a more expensive option whereas previous in school hol's it has always been best value to DIY. Mmm... :cheers :cheers
How have you all booked or will be booking for 2013? I take it package?
Haven't a clue about next year yet. I'll start looking when we get back in September for next year. I have had a sneaky look at Direct holidays today though and must admit I am tempted by the prices for next May. :think
We have today booked to go to the new (open 2013) La Blanche Island Resort in Guvercinlik near Bodrum in August 2013.
Mmm... Looks lovely that ace, have just sent details to the parents. They were really impressed with a la blanche that they stayed in before, I cannot remember where it was. :wave:
Ruth 24, The other La Blanche is in Turgutreis, we have stayed there 3 time before. This one is 5 star and it should be better hopefully. Just hope it is open by next year!!
We are staying in the Seyir Hotel in Ovacik end of August - 12th September.
Anyone staying same time as us?
:)
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
I have booked with Thomsons for June '13 at the above hotel :)
we are going to epic hotel in marmaris in august 13..all booked up already
as soon as the easyjet flights come out i will know when i'm going!! lol x
We're going to the Hemera Resort & Spa July 2013.
Never been to Side before so a bit nervous, always go to Marmaris so I hope we won't be disappointed :)
Already booked and paid up, 21st may 14 nights staying at Eden Gardens in Icmeler, 4 adults 2 apartments, £359 each, 20kg hold, 10kg hand, does not include transfers. flying from Leeds/Bradford, my countdown is going nicely. :tup :tongue
Booker,which airline are you going on?
20kg hold and 10kg hand luggage seems a very generous allowance. :tup
Jay, Jet2 from Leeds Bradford give you 22kg of hold luggage and 10kg of hand luggage :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.