Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Jen ... in case you haven't seen it, loads of member recommendations are summarised on page 1 of our TRAVEL INSURANCE topic in General Holiday Enquiries.

David :wave
Hi Jen, take a look at www moneysaving expert, they have a section on their site dedicated to holiday insurance and you will not beleive how low the prices are. enjoy. :sun2

Alan
I got mine from money sving expert OUL direct very cheap think it cost around £15 and had to use it for the hosipital good service no problems
Also, check your bank account. Mine is with alliance and leicester and we get free travel insurance for Europe - which includes Turkey.
hi there does anybody know who is the best to go with as i have read many reviews on people using their travel insuarnce in turkey and some are not

accepted?

i used insure and go in may and have just read that the hospital turn people away if your with them is this true?

im confused :think

thanx in advance
I have just renewed my husbands annual policy with Multitrip.com.
They were recommended by Money saving expert and were the cheapest quote from around 10 other companies I phoned.
They are underwritten by AXA so decided to go with them.
However 2 weeks later I am still waiting for policy to arrive. :que
I have phoned them 3 times and they say its been posted.They money has been taken out of our account
They are based in Dublin but it I dont think it takes 2 weeks for post to arrive in the UK.
I am getting worried as we go away in 2 weeks. :yikes
they have always been good for me kedi not a problem with the claim i made settled within a fortnight :sun2
Me too, we have claimed a couple of times and they always paid up quickly.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.