Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Not sure if I have a top 5 as a list.

But why do we go back every year; at least twice. Cost of living/ holidaying. Still affordable to eat out every day/night if you want. Unlike the Eurozone.

Most places are still "restaurants", not fast-food, chips and beans with everything establishments.

Bulgarian beer is excellent, and cheap. I'm not a big drinker but enjoy a nice cold beer with a simple lunch, that doesnt cost a fortune.
The wine isnt bad either.
Still plenty of places where the owners and staff are pleased to see you. Cant deny there are a few stroppy ones in the centre of Sunny Beach but you soon build up a list of places that are worth going to.

Kids/families are always made welcome.

Summer climate is great, only rarely is it too hot.

great mix of nationalities visit.
Have a look to the "excursions" from my website. There are a lot of reasons to visit Bulgaria.

http://www.manfred-boettcher.eu/111805/home.html
my husband and i have been going since 1994 We love the place , the people are great and very friendly There is loads of places to visit .It is still great value for money .Plenty of places to go at night an all round night life You have to make up your own mind June
I have been going to bulgaria for several years. Bulgaria is a all round country. In the winter you have ski-ing in the north of the country and in the summer plenty of resorts not just on the black sea coast but villages inland. There are a lot more than 5 reasons why I go but a general comment would be everything for everybody and a lot cheaper than the euro zone. Take your time looking at bulgaria on the net and I am sure you will pleasantly suprised.

cornish lad ( Roger ) :)
we have been going to bulgaria for 9 years going again in august always to sunny beach the weather is just nice lovely beach plenty of places to eat and drink cheap i have never come across an unpleasant bulgarian person in all my visits but we really do go out of my way to be friendly to them remember you are in their country so try to be nice we have made some lovely friends in bulgaria and will continue to go there for many years give it a go you will be supprised :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.