Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
WiFi
7 Posts
Rustlers bar and rest on Dr Alfonso rd Just around the bend from Casa Goa, dont know about the south

les
The Internet Café near Lewande Supermaket, Candolim. :tup
Not heard of any news of wifi in South yet

... what about Internet cafes around Benaulim?

Presumably if there are any they will be dial up modem... not broadband.

Does Royal Palms have Internt Access?
.. what about Internet cafes around Benaulim? Presumably if there are any they will be dial up modem... not broadband.

GK Travel and New Horizons have internet access and they are quite good speedwise, must be broadband.
Not sure if they have wi-fi. They are both at the junction of Beach Road and the lane to the Royal Palms.

Does Royal Palms have Internt Access?

Yes, just one terminal in a side office near reception, it is broadband. They are much more expensive than those down the street. Royal is putting wi-fi into all their places in Goa in stages. The Haathi Mahal had it in February and it worked quite well but it does not cover the whole site. The Royal Palms was said to be due to get it in 2009 but I haven't checked the situation since Feb..
GK Travel and New Horizons have internet access and they are quite good speedwise, must be broadband.

Thanks... that's just what I need.
Big Neil.
There is an internet cafe just up from the La more, about half a mile from the beach, going towards the cross roads, it's owned by two english women.
Danny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.