Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
The Shakespeare Sports Bar in South Hammamet has free Wifi access. It is next to the hotel Bel Air. Which hotel are you staying in? I will be able to tell you how far away you will be from the bar. Shakespeares is owned by a Tunisian man and his British wife. It does amazing food, has Sky Sports and does 'buy one get one free' deals on drinks. I have taken my laptop there a few times and had instant internet access. Hope this helps.
You must certainly visit Dawn (from Yorkshire) and Ramzi and their little daughter, Yasmine, at the Shakespeare if you are in the area. I've never managed to get there myself as I rarely go to Hammamet but have heard so much about it, all of it good and am determined to make the trip one day.
Hi Redrum and Aslemma

I'll be sure to check it out - thanks so much for letting me know about it.

I'll be staying in the Yasmine Beach, for better or for worse....

Thanks again:)
As you are staying in Hammamet Yasmine, I know for sure that the following hotels have Wifi access: Melia Flora Park, El Mouradi and Alhambra. These hotels are all in Yasmine and I have used my laptop in all of these for no charge. Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.