Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Wizz Air
42 Posts
Hi :D

Found a bit of info for you...

CLICK HERE

Philippa :D
Thanks everyone. You've been really helpful. I've never used a forum before but after this I might well get hooked. I'd add an emoticon but i can't work out how to do it!
Hi
Wondered if anyone had flown with the airline wizz friends of mine are flying luton to sofia with them in may.
has anyone flew with this airline yet from luton? we are going on the 29th june, i am a very nervous flyer and wanted to know if its a bumpy ride! went with balkan last year from stanstead and the plane was ancient! lots of noise and very bumpy! im starting to get panicky already so any info would be great thankyou! :cry:
hi
we have not yet but will be in sep , the areoplanes look new so i would nt worry.
we flew with balkan last year and i agree the planes looked like they d fall apart, but that was the best flight we d ever had so looks are decieving.
please post when you get back what they are like
cheers
zoe
no problem i will let you know, the planes do look lovely i just really hate flying but wont let it stop me from going on holiday!
It looks as though they fly mainly Airbus A320s which usually give a very pleasant flight.

Having flown to South Africa in the larger Airbus A340, I found it much quieter & smoother than other long haul flights that I have made in Boeing 747s & 777s.

Enjoy your holiday.

Baldur
thanks again for your help, i never used to be so panicky but last year with the airline that balkan chartered out, not sure who, began with a H, was really bad and totally made me worse! im such a wimp!!
Balkan usually use their own charter company, Balkan Holidays Air (BH Air) but if the one that you flew with began with an 'H' it may have been Hemus Air.

Baldur
thats the one it was so old, rattled bumped and banged all the way last year a real nightmare! wont book with them again! thanks again you are a real help :D :D
Please bear in mind the age of the plane will have no effect on the flight being smooth or bumpy. You could have the oldest and newest plane in the world and if the airmass is unsettled you will suffer turbulance. Don't worry if you think the aircraft looks a bit tatty and in need of a bit of fresh paint, it will me mechanically sound, no need to worry.
have a look here for some hints and info.
we flew with wizz air last week to poland the flight was fine, although no duty free on plane which caught us out, no free drinks or food, no tv and no seat numbers so absolute chaos due to people pushing to get on plane to find a seat next to their party, ive never been on a plane that doesnt issue seat numbers before nor do i ever want to again. warsaw airport horrendous, but the flight itself was fine not bumpy etc
has anyone done this trip yet?
is it true the seats have no numbers so you got to fight for the seats :shock:
thank you :D
we got back on 14th flew with wizz air, absolutley brilliant flight both ways, and i hate flying!!! left on time and landed early both ways, good service, hardly any bumps! will be using them again :D :D
We are thinking of flying with them Luton - Ljubljana next April. Does anyone know when these flights will be out? At the moment you can book up till the end of January. I have registered with them so should receive notification from them but I was just wondering when the next batch of flights will be released.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.