Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
In answer to your Travel Agent question - you'd be better phoning one as multi centre holidays are tricky to price up online. Are you looking for a round the world trip or just a couple of destinations? It depends on your destination(s) who would be the best operator.
I seem to remember seeing multi centre trips in the Kuoni and Hayes and Jarvis Brochures
There is no answer as to which is the best as it really depends on your itinery. I would phone all the main companies- add travelbag,trailfinders, Premierand Qantas to the list. You can also get online quotes from many. Just decide what it is you want to do and give exact dates and length of stays.
For an idea on price you can always use the Kuoni website...this prices up multi-centre (when it works...its one of the most sophisticated travel websites out there...but due to that sophistication can be a bit klutzy).

Having got an idea try some of the other operators, I never take Thomson too seriously for the Far East, there are other operators who do it better. (Ones I've used include Premier, Hayes & Jarvis, British Airways Holidays (which became Thomas Cook Signature), Kuoni, Colours of Asia, Magic of the Orient, Somak, Jetset). A lot of the companies are using the same airlines,hotels and ground handling agents so they are basically the same holiday.
Thankyou very much all I shall check Kuoni and see what they offer, to give my self a rough guide.
Hi HolidayRich, we use Kuoni, find them excellent, travelling to China with them in September, will post report when we get back. My sister-in-law has travelled a great deal and is off to Peru in September, she always books with Bales Holidays- swares by them. Hope that helps :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.