General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
two lovely pairs of comfy fitting sandals for less than £30 inc P&P. I'm really pleased as I have a bad foot and these feel great.
Panasonic tz65 today from currys £149 with 12 x optical zoom!
Holiday to Italy should cost me about £1000, but have just paid over £450 for 2 weeks in Lido de jeselo

10% online discount thompsons

I work in a supermarket and I get the following discounts

10% Store discount + 20%+5% from works benefit ( extra 5% ) for taking out travel insurance with the tour company
£100 voucher from work
£350 for the 2 of us HB in Malta for a week in May. It was £169 each and we have paid an extra £30 baggage so we can get the dive gear over there.
3x200ml of piz buin once a day ,factor 30 from e-bay,well pleased.
a bodyshop gift set containing the smaller body butter, full size shower cream, soap, scrub and shower puff for £5!! I went in looking for some body butter for my hols, they are normally £5 each and the girl showed me these sets they are normally £17.50, but old packaging so they are getting rid of them. I have bought about 9 sets. I only use body shop body butter, am delighted, have got some for my daughters and mum too. :cheers
Three of us at work decided to try the 'Saress' for our holidays. They are priced at £24.99 each plus p+p but if you buy any two designs you get one of their blue designs free. We decided who wanted what design and shared the cost so instead of paying £29 each for one we got ours for about £18 each!
A £1.99 hair turban towel thingy, brilliant when you just get out of the shower and putting your aftersun on without wet hair running down your back, can't get on with hotel towels to wrap my wet hair in, either too big, too small or too fluffy !! these turbans are microfibre cloth, so take no room in the suitcase and soak up the moisture in your hair brilliantly, wouldn't be without it :tup
Gorgeous sandals from faith, so unusual and so so comfy!
Body shop body butter sale £3

Brand new clarks comfy sandals (Barnardos) £4.99

brand new Gio gio mens t-shirt Ebay 99p

1 week in Ibiza- all inclusive £290

belly
Timex 80's retro rubber/resin watch for £15 (reduced from £45) - perfect for the beach :sun2
this is a great thread, i haven't bought anything for my hols yet, as just booked cottage in ireland today. interesting to hear what people have bought though.xphx
A Purple Bikini from tesco's, £10.....see my thread "Tesco Bikini's" :cheers :cheers
A pair of boot suede sandals from zara, they were only 20 quid, and sold out in seconds...they are so cute.

Some boot flat sandals from topshop,,they were 45 quid yes not cheap really, but again only made a few pairs and sold out online and in store.

A maxi dress from the catologue petite range, they sell out quick and at 15 quid its gorge.and hard to get hold of in petite size 6.
A Purple Bikini from tesco's, £10.....see my thread "Tesco Bikini's"

I bought the same bikini on line last night. Looking forward to seeing it and trying it on - hope it fits!
Kazza, where did you buy your petite maxi dress from? I wouldn't mind getting one myself ;)
Shirley

Choice catologue, im 5ft 2, and it fits perfectly, i have found loads of maxi dresses in miss selfridge/topshop but there all for taller women.. il have a look for you now..
Thanks Kazza. I love the purple one but the only one in my size is the orange which isn't my colour. I'm going to have a look what else they've got.
Thanks again.
Tried a gorgeous brown one on in BHS today - just needed a second opinion as it's really not my thing. I'm sorry now I didn't go for it,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.