Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Surely someone has been to these apartments who can reply to you message? I am beginning to think I have made a mistake booking them if nobody replying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Ladyl - I wonder if you could mean the Azahara apartments situated on the border between Los Cristianos & Las Americas?
Plenty of reviews around about these - I believe they have recently been modernised so take that into account when reading any reports.
If it is the Azahara Apartments which Vivien Marie suggests, we have a separate topic HERE. Posting in that topic may attract the attention of katy2, who stayed in the complex earlier this year.

However, if it is the Zahara, perhaps if you give an idea of its address or location then it may help others to provide the info you require about local entertainment, nightlife, etc.

David :wave
These are the ones. Any further reviews? How far from McDonalds/KFC?

Whats the nearest pubs etc? Directions would be nice. Arrive approx 8pm so would prefer to know roughly which way to go etc.

Thanks in advance.
Hi ladyl .. when you say "These are the ones", do you mean Zahara or Azahara. If it's Azahara, please post in the topic I have linked to above, in the hope of attracting the attention of holidaymakers who have stayed in that complex.

David :wave
Hi Ladyl - if it is the Azahara you are referring to, then you literally just cross the road in front of the apartments to get to a row of restaurants/bars on Las Vistas beach, then you can go to your left to go into the centre of Los Cristianos, or right to head for Las Americas. Either way you are not too far from everything.
Trips that should please teenagers are Siam Park, trip for whales & dolphins from the town beach in centre of Los Cristianos or Jungle Park, set high in the hill at the back of Los Cristianos.
Have a lovely time anyway.
I believe it is the Azahara apartments opposite the Vista beach. I think it used to be called the Ocean Azahara apartments.
Any information as to location would be very much apppreciated.
I think I posted the wrong name of these apartments. Yes I staying at the Azahara apartments which I believe are opposite the Las Vistas beach. Pravate rentals.

Any information as to location of bars and fast food take aways McDonalds/KFC/Burgerking would be greatly appreciated. ~Anyone have info as to websites for maps of bars/apartments/beaches etc.

Thanks in advance.
  • Edited by David 2009-05-23 19:47:03
    ladyl .. as your latest post is now in the Azahara Apts topic and will hopefully attract feedback from holidaymakers who have stayed at that complex, I will close this topic now to prevent any confusion or repetition.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.