Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Well Gramps
Its just as well we arrive on the 12th
:D
At least the bridge will remain open for all traffic. People who travel in buses are facing hell switchin buses to get across the bridge.
As always in Goa they have changed their mind, the bridge will now be closed ONLY on the 12th Nov from 05.00a.m to 12 noon. This is for ALL traffic not just lorries and buses, so Ginlizzy you've drawn the short straw after all!!! and will get an extra unwanted tour round the backroads and unfortunatley so will we as we'll be heading home at the same time
Gramps
That is just my luck, my flights have also been rebooked as british midland have cancelled all their Mumbai flights. This afternoom I have to take a hike over to heathrow to change the tickets to BA. I am not having the hassle on the morning we go as its 2 different terminals.

Never mind it will be worth it :D
going we went over the bridge ..after a bribe to the local plod,coming back we went on the detour.
Anymore news on the closure of the bridge :cry: :?:
Definatley closed to everything 5.ooam till 12 noon Sun. 12th nov so its the tour of Goa for everyone I.m afraid (including me) Alan
Thanks Gramps. We will have to have a pit stop or 2 on the way then :pele :yipee :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.