Monaco Hotel

• Good

• Food
  • Location
8 years 5 months ago
This hotel is exactly as the photos in its website shows. It's a stunning hotel. Our room was a king bed and big enough( but couldn't be called spacious).Room was immaculately kept. The bathroom had a shower over the bath and toiletries were good quality.
There was an inroom safe and an honour bar. It also had a hairdryer, with a plug next to the biggest mirror I have ever seen in a hotel room! There is an iron and board- which is always handy. The breakfast was in the Grand Cafe and boy does it look grand- you can see it in their website. We also ate at the bar there on our first night and were very impressed.
The hotel hosted a wine reception nightly from 5- 6pm, which was a nice bonus.
It has a gym, but unusually for my husband, he didn't use it. Mind you, walking along the streets requires a big effort and uses muscles I had long forgotten I had!
The hotel is in an ideal position. The hop-on, hop-off is a couple of blocks away, at Union Square, which has loads ofs shops and restaurants. Also close by is China Town.
Would I return to this hotel- definitely! If the rest of the Kimpton hotels are like this- I would hope to stay at more of them.

Travel operator: BA holidays

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the link below:

Holiday Truths Forum
As YOUR Personal Travel Agent I am here at a time to suit you, to look after you & ensure the best holiday / travel experiences for all
Holiday Truths Forum