Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we did FTV and it was lovely- but can't for the life of me remember the brand name. Will recognise it when I see it though
Mosquito bat. The electric one that looks like a tennis racket. The explosion frightens all the rest away.
samtheboater I second that my family had hours of fun with that in the summer!
I wish I had bought more tops in goa. I've worn 3 of them to work( not all at the same time by the way!) and I just love them- very Monsoonish for a fraction of the price. :)
I usually buy some shirts, I got four dress shirts in november last year, easy to wash and iron, excellent quality.The best thing I bought was a long shirt, sort of bedshirt , although I don't wear it for bed, but as a dressing gown, sort of things the locals wear in Goa.Really comfortable to wear around the house.

I also got a real pair of crocs,flip flop style, the other style were too expensive. The O.H. was in Asda yesterday and got a pair for £2, who said Goa was cheap
I also bought some lovely tops at Fab India in Panjim , and will definately be using the beautiful gift bags, wrapping paper, and notebooks for gifts, that I found in Paperworks , also in Panjim, and much cheaper than at home.
x lassi
I burn my incense sticks every night , so I always buy loads in Goa , got some in Calangute recently for 10 rupees a pack!!!!!!!!!!!
We bought a little drug shredder !

Before I get arrested, we use it to shred garlic and ginger when we make curries. It's great!

The kids think Mum & Dad have gone on the weed. :rofl
I tried to buy a new wife but no one would take the old knackered one as a trade- in :rofl :rofl
The cream cotton bed covers with embroidery bought in Ingo,s look great.and wash well
ann
  • Edited by aarond 2008-04-25 20:22:52
A teflon coated wok from an exhibition in panjim. I can do scrambled egg in it and after use it wipes clean just with a quick wipe of a cloth. Absolutely nothing sticks and metal utensils can be used on it wihout damage. (Do I sound like one of the presenters on the shopping channels?)!!!!!
I too bought the cream cotton bedcovers with embroidery,I bought one on Sinquerim beach and the other in Anjuna market, both are lovely and I use them as throws in the spare rooms.
I use the multi-coloured throws as table covers in the garden in the Summer, they look great!
Roma can you or anyone else tell me what
a little drug shredder
looks like
:duh x lassi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.