Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Only really 1 tip karen and thats to have a fabulous time!!! :lol:

Catherine xxx
Olu
Hi Karen.

Im flying from Newcastle 2 June with a couple of mates and cant wait. Was there last year with the ex an had a great time, hopefully even more so this time round without the missus in tow!! :D

Were staying in Hisaronu but I have read a couple of reports on your hotel and sounds okay. Look out for the paragliders, I might be on one of them.

On the beach, especially for your youngster the rubber shoes might be handy as its very pebbly an as Im sure you have read the Jeep Safari and 12 Islands trip are worth doing.

Have a great time
Hi Karen you have picked a good resort to visit for your first trip to Turkey, its beautiful, you will be ok, my daughter went just with her young daughter, had a great time, that good she has been pack twice since.
They love children so you will get extra special treatment, do try to go down to the lagoon part of the beach, just ask some one will show you the way, we used to go to a small bay and the owner used to pick us up from the hotel and take us back, have a great time
Paul in Toon

We arrive in Hisaronu 2nd as well. 1st time 8)

Will keep eyes open for you Paraglyding I hope you dont do it with an Efes in your hand :lol:
Lyn, Paul's from the Toon man so he'll have an Efes in each hand :lol: :lol:
He'll be easy to stop then :lol:
lynn m....easy to stop....not if he's heading to the bar...and he's empty....stand clear...you have been warned..lol....Gavin 8)
oooops sorry karen...have a great time...you will , dont forget to leave a report, we are going to olu (olu deniz resort hotel) in sept ,it's the first time to olu. we have been to quite a few resorts (first time 1991) so will look forward to a fresh opinion of olu deniz....have fun...Gavin 8)
the last week ın olu ıts been really hot 36 degs but today a lıttle cloudy but should stay hot for you all have a grat tıme as ım sure you wıll
t5he road down to olu from hısaronu ıs not fınıshed yet but should be complete by june the 5th ıts alot wıder but a bıt dangerous at the moment so any one comıng before completıon please take care ıf drıvıng
Went last year to Olu D, was very nervous as i had never been abroad before and can say that i felt safer there than in Weston Super Mare. Going back again in June. Have a great time. :D
Hi Gavin

I had a typo meant to say easy to spot.

Not daft enought to try to stop someone from the toon from getting a drink.

Lynn
Im appalled at the implication that we are going for a booze-filled week of drink and debauchery just because we are from the north east.

GEORDIE BOYS ON TOUR 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 Days and counting
paul...pleaaase go steady....im not there till sept 10th.....leave some for us, :lol: :lol: ....Gavin 8)
Paul

I'll keep an eye out for you 8) , any other distinguishing features apart from Efes in both hand :lol:

Never been to Hisaronu before really looking forward to it.
You will love it Lynn, spoilt the reast of Turkey for me I cant imagine wanting to go back to any of the other resorts now.

Distinguishing features.....errr appalling dress sense and clumsy as hell. Dont worry I will probably spill a drink on you at some stage
:lol: :lol:

Oh god spilt drink better put another outfit in the case

Its my Hubbys big 50 when we are over there I booked this holiday as his present so I'm hoping that he will like Hisaronu.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.