Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
It will depend on the flights. The flights will be charter which means if they fly out on a Tuesday, they fly back, Tuesday and so on so you can only go 7, 14, 21 days etc.

It will also depend on the aiport you wish to fly from. Gatwick seems to offer the most 10/11 day holidays.

The only other way would be to look at DIY arranging your own scheduled flights which will probably be much more expensive.
Mel, it depends where you are travelling from, if it's Newcastle, then you will be struggling. You can get them from East Midlands, Manchester etc and will be looking at around £300 for flight only.

Have a look HERE, click on flights and play around with your dates/airports etc.

Best of luck,

Robby :wink:
I often use Thomson, but then I fly from Gatwick which offer these types of holidays. I went to Cyprus over New Year for 11 nights from Gatwick.
of course! i totally wasnt thinking about the flights. yes it is newcastle i fly from. i suppose i could get the train from newcastle central to manchester airport if i could find holidays that go from there thanks for the replies i will keep looking. its just i really want to go for 10 nights because i dont have enough days left at work to take 2 weeks as i am already having 2 weeks off in july, but i havent been for 1 week before and that seems so short but i might just have to if its all i can get. 8)

mel
Mel, with the link I posted you can also search around for holidays as well. Put in your dates and search for 10 days to see what are your best options.

Have you not thought about taking a "sicky" :lol:

Robby :wink:
thanks everyone for your help i am going to go to tenerife for 10 nights in sept 2008 which i will be booking shortly, i like to book early. although now i cant decide between the iberostar bougaville playa and the torviscas playa.

robbyw i work for a well known telephone company however i am employed by an agency so only allowed 3 times "sick" in 1 year, so dont like to take them unless i have to

thanks for all your help

mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.