Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I believe Tuscany Gardens in Candolim is staying open throughout the monsoon. Nice place too.
it depends whether you mean north or south goa.In the south most places we use stay open during the monsoon.

John
The Greek Restaurant in Vagator, Indian Summer just off the Baga Road :cheers
We have taken a walk from Calangute to Candolim and can see that the following are still open now but as for how long we are not sure.
Capricorn
Cafe Bardays
Travel Bar
Vapour
Soumens Kitchen
O'pescador

All looked open and we will try to visit them all
Sorry if we have missed anybody out as I am sure others will add more places
of course all the local places stay open here in the north too.. ;)
walked down Beach road yesterday... DEAD!!tarpaulins everywhere...
most beach shacks gonenow, a few far candolim end but from Beach road to calangute only one is Petes...which closes tomorrow..
River Princess looks depleted :tup almost gone!!
took some pics
chilly
Just been informed Riverside is closing soon for monsoon !!!!!!! that has never happened before. :(

Mike
cant believe it!!! :yikes they told me a couple of weeks ago they were staying open as usual!! thats very strange...when they closing??? they didnt say anytihng the other night
chilly
:) Hi,
I know there doesn't appear to be a lot open at the moment, the tourist restaurants that is but i am sat here at the moment of the balcony surrounded by the sounds of nature and with the cooling breeze thinking that this is the best possible time to be here, reasons being:
- The beach is quiet, clean and deserted. :sun2
- You can walk up holiday street without being hasselled every few yards either by taxi drivers, stall holders or time share touts.
- The little track between the palms trees is just that and not a main road with delivary trucks and the thud! thud! of Royal Enfields carrying nearly naked tourist (doesn't bear thinking about what they would look like if they came off out here, i carry scars from back home and i wore jeans and a leather). :yikes
- Crossing the road in Candolim you dont take your life in your hands.
- Calangute is a pleasure to walk through.

I have just read back through that and i must be getting old but whenever you come to Goa it holds something for everyone, each to their own, as they say "Ahh Goa" i just love it and we will be back no matter what time of year :love2

love to you all, life is full of loveliness :love xx

Jayne
Sounds idyllic Jayne, I am feeling very homesick for Goa at the moment :cry

Fizz
According to riverside last night, they are closing for one month as they need a holiday but then they will re-open. :cheers
love jayne xx
Hi, Cafe Lazydays on the CSM road in Baga is open all season.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.