Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hisaronu has the lot with olu deniz just a 10 min dolmus ride down the mountain have a look at my dvd that should help you with the area :sun2
Hello there,

I cannot help really as am in a similar situation to yourself. We are a family of 3 and out daughter will be 3 when we go to Icmeler next August. Such a long time away I know but something to lok forward to I guess.

We went for Icmeler as I have been before and from what I remember it is a nice resort no too busy but enough going on. We can always go into Marmaris for busy day's when we want more going on.

I hope you get more helpful replies soon

Ruth
i would say altinkum only 'cause we're just back from there but its a lovley place

suzie
both icmeler and hisaronu/olu deniz will tick all your boxes.....Gavin.
hi being to turkey twice although long time ago ,kids were only3&5 fantastic holiday altinkum and icmeler both great youll love them going back ourselves in sept
Think icmeler is what you want ,and as already said it only takes ten/fifteen minutes on the dolmus to marmaris .

Bluepeterno1
hi vic n gaz, we are of to antayla for the first time in sep my son will be 2 and a half, so i hoping all go's well, i hear that there is not much outside my hotel, but alot going on inside, so may not be ideal for you, i can certainly let you know what its like when we are back.

laura
ive been to most resorts in turkey and i would say olu deniz, its very scenic and the lagoon area, suara or sugar beach both have sandy beachy, very calm and warm water, no steep shelving into the sea so ideal for toddlers to paddle my kids loved it there, olu deniz is very pretty place and not as much hassle as icmeler. icmeler is also nice but beach a bit shingly , have a read up on both resorts and see what you prefer
Hi Vic n Gaz,

I would recommend Icmeler and if you haven't already booked up, then I suggest you stay at Babadan Apartments through Thomson. There is a Discussion running on them, the last post was on April 3rd. The location of this Hotel is such that you are close to everything you need without having to walk too far for it whilst at the same time being quietly located. Babadan also have their own website, check it out.

Les
i would reccomend hissarono we have just reurned satayed in a private appartment in ovaick just outside hissarono it was fantastic we took our 4 yr old grandaughter with us she loved it. there are plenty of restaurants around also a small fun fair and boucy castles, its easy to get to the beach, our friends were staying in hissarono at the citflick hotel it was great there very friendly and cheap to stay there.
hi again

thanks for all the replies, now im confused! all sound great. im going to have a look at each of the resorts and try and make a decision :que

will let you know

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.