Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
It can be as cheap or costly as you want to make it, we did find it expensive last year but we ate every single meal out . However there are 2 very good and well stocked supermarkets so you can self cater very easily if you wish, just check the apartment facilities are "up to it".
Regarding car hire, i cant say because i always use the local buses or the boats which i find more fun, but i guess it does limit where you can go.
Hope this helps a bit
Phyll
hi phyll thanks for info we also eat out every night and snack during day but i was just wondering if the crisis on mainland greece has bumped up the prices of drinks and meals what would you say was exspensive . i was getting a good meal in sidari last year for about 20 euro for two and drinks . cheers :tup
I think it depends what you eat ! I didnt find anywhere as cheap as that but we really did "pig out" so i am sure it can be done, i am going back next year and already plan to eat less :( The one thing that is expensive are the cocktails, about a fiver for one and they are so lovely so just slip down ! hence the problem with having too many.
personally i love the place so much that i would put myself on "rations" just to be there :sun2
Phyll
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.