Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
palma nova Hotel Sol Mirlos/Tordos.great for all the family ok.
ive seen that before. looks nice but i am restricted to booking via thomascook because i have vouchers for there that cant be used elsewhere. not wasting them..... cant see that hotel on thomascook website, unless im blind!
Sa Marina, Cala D'or is lovely - Thomas Cook do that one :cheers
ok ill have a look thanks. Our other problem is that hotels wont accomodate my family in one room so we are ristricted to 2 bedroom SC apartments, with an extortionate adult under occupancy fee. JOKE.
its on t/c site ok .you don;t say what dates or how long you want to go.anyway your vouchers don;t have to be used for a t/c hols.nip in shop thats best way.
well, on my search i cant find any in cala dor, the message i get reads.... There were no holidays to Cala Dor. Shown below are the holidays we have found in Majorca

anyway... going 1st 2 weeks july from aberdeen. looking for SC.
ages away yet.try looking at h/b hassle of s/c with two is hardwork.but you might get a room big enough for 4 if s/c.best of luck
thomas cook do the sol tordos/mirlos i went with them last year and had an excellant time . so do direct holidays which are thomas cook to .
Not sure what you mean by the Las Velas is "too far into town".
It's in a quiet, peaceful part on the edge of town, within a few mins walking of a lovely beach.
See here... http://www.puertopollensa.com/maps/southern.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.