Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
You'd probably love Benidorm, think the only thing you wouldn't like is leaving after just 2 days :wink:
just pick one place ok...then get a flight.then book a hotel which depends when you go have a max of 3/4 days.thats if your doing diy...if not see what auction sites have.they can be cheap.but again for a week only..some do odd dates like 3/4 5 8 ect days.....

what dates you looking at.then people on this site can help you out...which airport?
After being to Benidorm a couple of times for holidays (1 and 2 weeks) me and my friend (also both in our thirties) have booked up for a 3 night break at the beginning of September, cheapest way I could find was DIY. Booked our flights with Monarch and there are loads of hotel website, alpharooms is usually good. Saying that I havent booked the hotel yet as we cant decide whether to do Self Catering or All Inclusive.
servigroup hotels do just 3 days at that time of year.i book mine for dec/jan and feb just 3 days.works out at just under £130.00 with everything inc..f/b as well but not a/i.. its just getting those cheap flights 1st...ie bmi/easy...
Thanks. We're only planning on 2 days because I don't want to leave my kids for too long (theyre only 4 and 2!).

Ive looked at flights through skyscanner leaving early on fri morning and coming back late on sunday night. Im not sure which hotel and hotel sites are best. We weould like somewhere central so we dont need taxis (but we dont mind a 10 min walk). It looks like if we go in benidorm we can get a really nice hotel cheaply, but can you recommend any hotels that are nice?

Thanks
Em
x
whats dates you looking at 1st,plus you need to book transfer.thats cheap to do.

so need the daters you go ect,plus the times you land and return times.that way we can help you more.
Bluemax, don't leave it too late! You might find it harder to find a hotel room than you think. (I wouldn't expect any trouble finding an apartment.)
Thanks for the advice ColinWWW.

Just booked the Fiesta Park All Inclusive for 105 pound each for 3 nights. Although we will be out and about on the evenings and eating out as well, its worth the extra for breakfast and a few beers at the hotel.
I love Palma Nova/Magaluf, but also think that Benidorm would be good for a long weekend. If you don't want it too busy go to a hotel in the Old Town area - there are loads of pvaement cafes, bars and restaurant and also lots of shops. If you want did want something a bit livelier one night, you can walk from the old town to the busy areas.
If Flyglobespan fly from your area check out there prices for short breaks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.