Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
2007 summer
24 Posts
Lets hope for the Turkish hotel, bar, shop owners etc, thats its busier this year.

I will be there on April 30th, cant wait.

Mary x
Hi we will be there 9th july for 2 weeks,cant wait 8)
Hi Troysan my family and I will be there 14th may for 2 weeks.
Looking forward to immensly :D
I will be there 7th June for 2 weeks :)
:lol: And I will be back again Sept 25th for another 2 weeks. :wink:

Mary x
i will be there from the 3rd sept for 2 week so by then they should be having a great summer :lol: carnt wait by the way :lol:
We are going on the 7th May for 2 weeks for the first time
Hi all
We will be in Marmaris 11th May for two weeks, then again on 29th August for three weeks. Cant come quick enough, im wishing my life away thinking about it.
Shirl
be in marmaris for 2 weeks on 30 july

4th time for us - getting excited!!!
marmaris 11th may for 2 weeks, stopping at usual place of club sultan which is behind atrium. i've only been 5 times in 6 years so not yet a regular.
we will be back for 2 weeks on the 20th of august
like rest of you we cant wait as this will be our 14 time in marmaris :fly :sun :glynis :love2
We'll be in Marmaris from 2nd July for 2 weeks, can't wait as have never been there before. Staying at Club Alize, hope it's busy.

Polly
Off to Alanya 29th July for 2 weeks to the Bonepart Apts, our first time in Alanya really looking forward to it, wizyfam3 we've spent the last 2 years at Club Alize and had a brilliant time as I'm sure you will. Happy Hols everyone Maggie
6 weeks this Monday for me off to Bitez :lol:
hi all ht members
we will be there for our 5th visit in august seems a lifetime away ,we stay in icmeler and staying at the bonjour cant wait to see all our friends again.anything new in town this year does anybody know?
does anybody know if they are selling the radley range of handbags & purses ect.

anyway hope you all have lovely holidays whenever your going.

cheers :lol: dodge
Hi Dodge, I picked up a radley bag last August in Icmeler market should imagine they'll have them again this year. Maggie
off to Marmaris 3rd aug for 2 lovely weeks. staying at Marmaris palace.
Hitting Marmaris on the 16th July for 2 week staying in Club Happy Days
I think the fact there is no football on this year will make a big difference! - unfortunatly only one visit to turkey this year for me, and it will probably be at the end of september when it's quieter anyway. How rude of my best friend to get married in the middle of the summer and want me to arrange hen nights etc etc !!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.