Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yes it's still open 24hours, Beside the baggage carousel, Cant help with the prices im afraid, If your flying with Onur air prices for Cigs are below.
Onur air prices this year are as follows in Euro.

Regal ks 200, €19.

Regal ks 400, €36.

Regal ks 1000, €85.

L&b ks 200 €18.

L&b ks 1000 €81.

Superkings 100s 200 €19.

Superkings 100s 400 €36.

Superkings 100s 1000 €85.

Mayfair ks 200 €15.

Mayfair sky blue 200 €15.

Marlboro red 100s 200 €20.

Marlboro red 100s 400 €39,50.

Marlboro gold 200 €20.50.

Marlboro gold 400 €38
Cant help with spirits as I dont drink them, We found Dalaman more expensive than Onur air.
Thank you rwb46.

We're flying with Thomas Cook this time so doubtless they will cost more than Onur Air!

Cheers.
Could you possibly tell us the price for them in english pounds? as uve only mentioned them in euro's and my friend wanted to no =/
she wants to no how much it is in english pounds for 200 lambert and butler.

Thanks.
Working it out at exchange rate 1.22 to the £

18 euro would be £14.75

hope that helps

Lynn
can you get the ciggies,on onur air,on the way home,or just on the way there?
thanks
tracy
Does Onur Air price everything in Euros??.
tracy99, Yes they are sold on return journey also, If I was you I would purchase them as soon as you see them being sold as they ran out on both Inward and Outward flights, Crispy, You can pay in Sterling or Lira also but wont get a good rate from them, So take Euro's just for your purchases with Onur Air duty free.
thanks rwb46.hubby will be pleased,with this info!
tracy
rwb46,thanks for letting me know that,Ive just ordered some more euros.
Hi,
Came back through Dalaman on 26th May -got Litre bottle Beefeater Gin on special offer equivalent in TL to £8.50.
Hope this helps(hic)
Hey welshwanderer I was at the airport on 26th May as well, XL to Bristol. There are often good deals to be had with the duty free booze there.
Hi JMK and welshwanderer.

If they are also doing those prices on arrival at Dalaman then that will be great!

Cheers.
at that price you'll (and me for that matter when i go) will be fuzzy when you arrive at the hotel

Ola
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.