Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
2009 Flights
12 Posts
last year aegean released their summer 08 flights around mid june 07 so im guessing anytime from next mth to june, im bit very surprised if they started them at £70 return again, but lets hope so
I emailed aegean and they said the flights will be out late may beginning off June and they dont think they will be cheap as taxes have gone up
Even if there go to £100 each :cheers i will be still booking them :rofl
I saw a sign in First Choice saying that summer holidays for 2009 go on sale mid April so maybe you should strat looking aruond soon if you want to garba a bargain.
Don't think First Choices flights will be as cheap as Aegeans, especially now they have been taken over (sorry merged LOL) with Thomson.

THey may also realease their package holdiays to the market before their flight onlys are available.
When i spoke to Aegean flights they gave the impression that they would probably be about £200 depending on the fuel and tax changes, looks like it was a one year wonder, just look at the flights for winter 2008 everyone thought they would bag a bargain there but even they are quite dear
Summer 2009 flights will be on sale from June 13th, Set date given to me from Aegean.
  • Edited by rwb46 2008-04-07 16:18:47
2009 on sale June

who with??:que

Aegean flights on sale end of May beginning of June, not given a set date yet
And although we don't have an exact date as yet, I can confirm that
our next schedule for availability from May until October 2009 is due to
be released by early June this year

this is an email off Alison at Aegean flights
Do Thomas Cook release their flights like this ie. 1year in advance at a good price. :tup
maybe better to wait
booking 2009
end of the season maybe new carriers landing to dalaman
for example ryanair and germanwings
and im sure easy jet put more flights
2009 from other uk airports
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.