Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Flights 2009
7 Posts
not sure where abouts you are but try jet 2 they have flights daily from manchester(and other airports) for £900 for 3 adults 2 kids which is good its even cheaper for certain dates in august just depends how flexible you are

hope this helps

andy
Thanks Andy is does help

i am in London
Yes as Andy states Jet2 are released now and the other low cost carriers release from around September onwards.

You will be very hard pushed to beat Jet2's prices though regardless of who you book with and the key with Jet2 is to book ASAP as the prices usually just get higher.
it will just be a difficult for me as i live in london

but thanks for your help

Any morw help would still be appreciated
If you're travelling from London, it may be worth hanging on a few months until easyjet release their summer 2009 schedules. They fly from Gatwick, Stanstead and Luton and are probably the cheapest you'll find if you book as soon as they appear. If you go to their website, you can register to get emailed when the new schedules come out.

Elaine
Just got my outgoign flights from BA for 52 per person including all taxes and inflight meal

not bad even if i do say so myself woops and flying from Gatwick
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.