Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Brilliant prices. 2 adults, Cardiff to Dalaman 14 days during school summer hols =£316 total. Shame I'm not looking for Turkey for next year as I'm going this summer. Do Aegean flights fly to the Greek islands please? Couldn't get anything up apart from Dalaman and Bodrum. Thanks.
Good prices, but they now charge £5 each way per person for luggage which bumps the costs up. Saving about £10 on last years prices, which is a positive I guess.
i looked and by the time i added 20kg luggage it was £80 dearer than what i paid this year with easy jet and that was only booked 6 months before so dont seem such a good deal after all :(
Hi All :wave:
when i got home from work today my husband ian said he hd a surprise for me he had booked flights for next year 5th aug 2 weeks with luggage £517 for 3 adults were as this year £593 &that was free luggage we go 10 weeks fri cant wait paradise here we come

cheers dodge :cheers
2 weeks Glasgow - Dalaman 9th July 2011 2 adults & 2 kids even adding on the luggage its still £100 cheaper than this year :tup
What is the name of the website that you book these flights on please?

Thanks in Advance xx
Prices have gone up quickly, flights I purchased yesterday for £158 each are now £223

Dave
when i look for dates for next year it says no airports available !!! :(
Booked yesterday at £730 checked today £866 :yikes
Just booked 2 adults for June 2011 to Dalaman, £345, thats full luggage and hand luggage, also booked 2 adults for October 2011 same luggage alowance for £335, total of £680.

Same two flights this year via Thomas Cook cost us £1040, savings of £360.

Couldnt get a flight only this year with Aegean via Cardiff, so had no other option. Thankfully they are back for next year.
just booked for may next year.£235 for 2 adults.
tracy
Tracy99

Did you remember to book Hold Luggage? That price does seem too cheap to include luggage.
yes,the flights were £103 each,£206.then £12 for 15kg luggage,£24,then £5 atol protection.£235.
it maybe cheap,because its may 9th,so quite early,but we run a pub,in a seaside resort & can only go,at certain times.we go in june this year & are finding it a nightmare,because the pub,is really busy,so have decided on may,between the bank holidays,when its a little quieter.
wer'e not expecting fabulous weather,but we may be able to recharge,our batteries,before the summer season :)
tracy
Booked mine yesterday,£130 each inc baggage,for next June,flying from Manchester. :)
Hi All,

Thanks for the reminder of these! Have just booked 6 adults, 6 kids and an infant for £2225.00. Superb daytime flights (which from previous experience will probably change!), but I'm not complaining. We only paid £97 each two years ago mind you but this is still a fabulous price! Well chuffed. Quite fancy going to Olu Deniz next year. :D
I booked mine the other day, 2 wks on the 8th June 2011 flying from Doncaster, not a bad flight going out but a lovely day flight coming home, £118 plus £12 luggage, bargin for £130 pp. :cheers
Tracey, I wouldn't worry too much about the weather in May. We went out on 9th April (ended up there for 3 weeks cos of the ash but that's another story!) - the weather was hot enough to sunbathe every day and most days the temps were 82-88 even hitting 90 degrees on one or two days. You should be fine in May!

Cazz
thanks cazz!
supposed to be there now,but the pub,got in the way.just been watching hubby,on the live web cam.can't wait,for him to come home tomorrow :)
tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.