Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I'm going on the 29th of June. Where are you staying?
yavor palace. usually really warm around that time we heard :)
Hi Gilly,

I'm flying to Bulgaria on 26th but not to Burgas/Sunny Beach.

The resort should be busy at the end of June/beginning of July - nobody can really tell you anything about prices until the first holidaymakers of the season report back - prices in the resorts bear little relationship to real Bulgarian prices.

If you search the forum, you'll find prices for last year quoted for some of the resorts (a post by Tonyt giving prices in Albena last May/June springs to mind), which may give you some idea - allow for inflationary increases, which have been quite high on foodstuffs in Bulgaria.

Baldur
we are going 12th to 26th of June, sorry to miss most of you. Sunny Beach should be very busy by mid June, but it could be a bit quieter than normal this year. I know last year the early part of the summer, late May, early June was quieter than usual, and September was poor as well. That might have been due to airline problems , XL etc,.We binned a late trip once XL folded the other airlines hiked their prices way way up. XL werent even on the Glasgow - Bourgas route, but we were getting crazy prices of £350 up to £500 EACH flung at us. So we just stayed home.

The fares this year are quite high as well. Just booked Thomas Cook flights at £250 each. So this year we arent doing any 1 week trips. Hoping to get a fortnight in June and another in August/September.

So cant wait to get dinner at Djannys, and a beer at Tonys Karaoke.
Hey, i'm Emily. Going to Sunny Beach, Bulgaria 22th June- 30th June. Wanting to meet people who are going at the same time. Group of 6 girls from Kent, UK, aged 18.
Where u staying? If ya get in touch we can sort something out about meeting up if ya want!
Hotel diamond, who are you going with and how old are you? would be quite fun
me & 8 others, im 20 others are roughly same some later 20's! You got msn or something else we can chat on??
i have facebook, dont really want to put my msn addy out on this thing
Add me on mine then i arent fussed lol XXXXXXXXXXX
Gilly ... I have edited your post to try and help protect your online security. Please do not post any personal details on the forums, you may like to contact Em-ily by PM instead.

I'm sure that you are all very sensible about personal safety, but I would just refer you to this forum announcement:

When arranging to meet someone you have chatted to on the forums, remember that you are dealing with a complete stranger. Don't exchange too many personal details online, such as home address or phone number. Use the site's private message system instead. It's never too late to cancel arrangements, if you have any last minute doubts. Just send a private message explaining that you have changed your mind.

Never go alone to the first few meetings and don't be tempted to divulge too much personal detail straight away. Wait until you get to know the person a little better, if indeed you do want to get to know them any better. If you feel in any way uncomfortable at any time and wish you hadn't made such plans, offer polite excuses and leave.

Hopefully any meeting will result in a long and happy friendship. But please try and remember during the relaxed holiday atmosphere, that you have just met a total stranger, who could be telling you absolutely anything which may or may not be entirely truthful.

Please remember too that Holiday-Truth.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever, and any arrangements are made entirely at your own risk.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.