Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
:oops: OOh youre soooooo right Dave........ we have noticed that aswell.

We always like to pack a lot Into our Holidays anyway, but the first week does generally seem to go at a slower pace...... :roll:

:lol: Id ont want to think about coming back........ I havent even GONE yet!!!
my aunty makes me laugh as she spends 3 months at a time on holiday, she says " two weeks?, we wouldn't bother unpacking for that!"
i did go for three weeks to tenerife once, the second week is brill, you get so chilled you're almost horizontal :) you almost forget that you work for a living. you can even stay in the odd night because theres still plenty of nights left. then you get to week three and you get 2nd week syndrome again..... :cry:
:shock: Crikey, 3 months at a time!!

I wish I could get the time off of work for it :shock: :lol:

Funnily enough we have been thinking about our next main Holiday In 2008...... we are thinking of Australia........ but hubby says that we shall have to go for a minimum of 3 weeks........ so I will be getting the "3rd week" syndrome then........ :( :shock:
Just go for 7 nights then, you wont get 2nd week syndrome at all !
a weeks even worse, you spend two days travelling so really you only get five days holiday! you just start building up a following for your karaoke performances then your singing your farewell performance lol! think the zodiac karoake bar would prefer if i stayed only a week this year..... :)
:? :oops: ......... I must admit that Im not over keen on going abroad just for the week........ you just seem to unpack........ then youre having to pack again! :shock:

When we HAVE gone abroad for just the week, Its usually been Tenerife for a winter break....... :wink:
There is a partial solution to this and thats to do more than one centre...for some reason the change of location makes the holiday seem longer.
:oops: I suppose so, Sunbear....... but I really dont think that I could do

with the hassle of getting packed after a week....... moving......... then

unpacking again........ :?
We used to think that but find it no hassle...but then theres just the two of us to sort out...find it hard to think of staying two weeks or more in the one place these days.
my work mate always says if its 2 weeks to holidays then its 4 weeks and you will be back to work.miserable ***************!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.