Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Have a look at some of our members' recommendations here :D
Does that four days include your flying time?

Plenty to do in Bangkok. Grand Palace and Temple complexes. Trips on the river, floating markets. Shopping of all types - designer store complexes through to night markets. Great eating experiences from street food to chic designer restaurants. Hotels that are a destination in themselves. And of course there in the famous and in some cases infamous nightlife.
I think it would only involve about a 7 hour flight Sunbear so its not too bad.
I wanted to go on Thurs night, and return on the Monday (from Dubai).

Literally along weekend. It can be done, and I'm hoping it won't be a once in a lifetime visit, but more of a break and get the feel for the place...and hope to return again.

Thanks for your help
the first time I went it was 2 days( but part of a holiday) and I loved it. Also you get 5 star hotels for small prices.
Ah if your going from the UAE then that is more doable. I've flown from Abu Dhabi and the flight was about six hours.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.