Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
We didn't have either of your hotels in our reviews but I have asked for them to be added now. Hopefully someone will review them before you go!
I didn't know there was a Marriott Renaissance in KS- it must be new? You will find several trip reports on the forum for BKK and KS. Follow the links I have provided in the "Tips for lone girl in Bangkok" thread. Also look at the "useful websites" sticky at the top of the page for links to sites with Thailand info. Also the online Samui magazine is useful. Click here. Any specific queries - just ask away!
Hi
thanks for the post...I'll read the other threads!
Sara
Angellini's in the Shangri-La was always my choice of restaurant for a really good meal / special occassion when I lived in Bkk. Love the place.

It's right next to the skytrain and also the river boat 'buses' so getting around Bkk is dead easy.
thanks for that....what are the boat taxi's like to use...easy?
Pretty easy to use although things initially look chaotic. Plenty of info here on the express boats

Express boat website
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.