Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Yes, never done that one, but I see lots of TA's etc. offering the Los Angeles, San Fran, Las Vegas "triangle" as a two week package, including one week cruising Mexico. You would be able to mix it any way you choose, with Vegas only or include LA and(or) SF including the internal flights between each. If you go onto teletext at P.228 there will certainly be something there.

I have also seen these advertised in the holiday hypermarkets that you see often in large shopping mall areas.
We flew to LA to embark for our cruise to Hawaii. One of the options offered to us was to fly out 3 days early to Las Vegas and stay there in a hotel then fly to LA on the morning that the cruise left for hawaii. It was something like £199 extra but we didn't have enough holiday leave from work to be able to do this.
Thanks Hamrag and Maureen, what Cruise line did you use Maureen? and also who did you book with?
We were on the Golden Princess which is a twin to Grand Princess. Booked with http://www.jetlinecruise.com who had an advert in the Saturday Daily Mail. Max was extremely helpful as we wanted a different hotel and direct flights. He sorted it all no problems at all.
if you price up UK->US with Vegas in a 3 way flight you often find it is no much more than the round trip.

A good time to try a Panama

UK->Miami cruie to LA/SF->vegas->UK or similar.

You can do this with just about any cruise
Thanks Maureen.

Wndjammer do you mean fly to Miami then join ship that cruises San Fran and on to Vegas where we could stay a few nights or have I got that wrong?

That would be great as I would love to do Vegas and San Fran more that LA and most of what I have seen ivolve LA. Is Panama a Cruise line? not heard of that one...if so how do they compare to RCI?

Cheers
Cruise Miami to SF is a Panama canal cruise.
eg.
http://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=33220

I think cruise1st.co.uk have some packages that include vegas.
Virgin Holiday cruises offer flights to Vegas, 3 nights in (say) the Luxor, then fly to LA to join Royal Carribean's "Mariner of the Seas" 7-night cruise to the Mexican Riviera, then fly back from LA.

That sounds pretty good to me................
We often get offers of Vegas with a Mexican Riviera cruise from http://www.scotlandscruisecentre.co.uk They will tailor make it to suit you, but they do make up packages themselves with United flights.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.