Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
diee,

Welcome onboard :tup
You might find the following topic useful: Which gulet cruise?.

Darren
HI Darren,

thanks for your answer! I've already read the post and sent an email to the cabin charter company Blue Cruise .
I hope to receive also feedbacks on the listed companies. ;)
I've just returned from a gulet cruise chartered with Barbaros yachting. Was very impressed with them. Gulet clean and well maintained, crew wonderful, food fabulous. Accommodated any little things we asked for without a bat of an eyelid.
Thanks SanDc,

I've seen many good feedbacks about them.Is this www barbarosyachting com their website?
Yes, that is them. My holiday was with a singles company, who charter their gulets from Barbaros.
Ah! So how does it work? Do you think choosing Barbaros I'll be "safe" from bad experience?
It will be my first cruise (and first time in Turkey too)..
Thanks again!
Well, one can never be safe from bad experiences - what can be awful for one person may be just great for another!

I will only say that I have used Barbaros and was very happy with the holiday. I have done 7 gulet holidays now and it ranks with one of the best but then that's mainly down to the company (as in the other passengers).

Are you looking to charter a cabin? I would say as long as you are aware that gulet holidays are basic holidays with little in the way of frills you won't go far wrong. Why not email them as well as blue cruise and ask them lots of questions, I'm sure they will be delighted to help in any way.
Thanks SandC,

I 've looked for a lot of feedbacks about cabin charter companies. Now I have cut the list and I want to decide between Barbaros and Bodex Yachting..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.