Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Which gulet cruise are you going on? I was on the all inclusive Blue Cruise twice last year. June and September and have been on them from Fethiye too. It is the most relaxing holiday ever. They only stock local vodka, gin, etc. beer and wine and everything is incuded. They go from uninhabited bay to uninhabited bay and there is lots of time for swimming. The only stops are at Cleopatra's island for a short visit and overnight at a small harbour. It is fabulous. I am going again in September. The other cruise from Bodrum goes to Simi and Kos which are great to visit but it means that you don't have as much time for swimming. The crew are great. Really friendly. It is the most relaxing holiday ever. You soon feel as if you have known the other guests forever. I have been on lots of gulet cruises and Thomas Cook has been the best. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.