Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Abacus Green
5 Posts
Hi has anyone stayed in this hotel? all I can find out about it, is that it has changed it name, I think it was called the Sarba 6. I would like to know if it is any better than it was, have read mixed views about but they are from a few years ago. We are going in October. Any info would be great
:thanks Imp
Last year I had the great misfortune to book Club Happy Days. The keys were labled Sarba. If it was part of the same complex, and not renovated then I wouldnt expect much.
Hi we have booked to go to the Abacus in October on an all inclusive deal has anyone stayed here before. I cant find out anything about them.
Any info would be very welcome. :? Imp
hi
:D We have not stayed at the one in Marmaris but we have just returned from the one in Icmeler and people from the Marmaris one can use the Icmeler hotel

We spoke to a few from the Abacus in Marmaris and people said it was OK but the pool and food was a lot better in the Abacus in Icmeler than Marmaris one

So if you don't like it just jump on the Dolmus and use the Icmeler one also in Icmeler you can use the Idas hotel which is opposite the Abucus its not far from the main road so any one will direct you.

And actually the Idas is on the main road and if you walk through the hotel the Abacus is directly there.

So don't worry has you have a choice off 3 hotels to use

Have a great time x

When in Oct do you go ? :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.