Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi this hotel is in marmaris does anyone know location or what bars or toher hotels it is near the address is kemal bulvari 244 sok no 3 siteler, we have booked for the ege apartments but we are going to book somewhere else as soon as we get there thanks guys
Hiya,

Does anyone know the location of this hotel/apts please.

Thank you for your help.

wgipk.
Hiya,

Sorry I should have added this hotel/apts is in Marmaris.

wgipk.
This hotel is situated just behind Serin Sari hotel, next to Blue Bays, just off the main road, where the large roundabout is, in the siteler area. Stayed here several times, rooms were nice, staff are great, generally a good reasonable hotel. If you need any more info, dont hesitate to ask.

K xxx
has anyone stayed in these apartments recently
please let me know about them
thanks
im going in 2 weeks time
I stayed here for 2 weeks in May, couldnt fault the place, it was really quiet when we were there. The rooms are nice, double bed or twin, fitted wooden furniture, decent sized balcony, good sized bathroom, with enclosed shower, and hairdryer. Lift is suitable for about 3 people max, standard turkish breakfast, smallish pool, but close to beach (about 5 min stroll) and the staff are really friendly. I really enjoyed my stay here, would certainly go back again.

:D
Hi Christinem, Me, my wife, daughter, and her boyfriend stayed at the the Sarba 5 apts. (Now known as Red Abacus) on Oct 2005. We booked through Goldtrail, and they were the worst apts we ever stayed in. We were wakened at around 3am every morning, by cockerels which wandered the waste ground opposite the apts. On our 1st night of arrival, we had 60 quid, ( UK Sterling) stolen from our locked apt room. Reported it to the manager, and our Goldtrail rep, and both of them did`nt seem the least bit interested in this theft. The bar staff at Sarba 5 were also rude to customers. The food was terrible. Breakfast consisted of 1 hotdog sausage (which was fried) 1 egg, 1 slice of toast, and tablespoon of baked beans, and around 3 small pieces of mushroom. To top it all off, it was cold when we went to eat it, and we were charged £1.75 per head. A full english breakfast can be found most places in marmaris for around £1, or a few pence more. We ate breakfast at the September Bar every morning after that. We complained about it, but again, no response from the management or the Goldtrail rep. When we got home from holiday I sent an e-mail off to Goldtrail about these Sarba apts, and almost 1 year later, I have yet to receive a response to the e-mail. There are far better places to stay in Marmaris. We are off to Marmaris on 25th August this year, and staying at the excellent Club Atrium apts for 2 weeks. Marmaris and its people are warm and friendly, so enjoy your holiday Christine, but in my opinion, stay well clear of the Red Abacus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.