Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi. The hotel has just changed its name .It was Atlantis Palace.
You are within walking distance of everything,3/4 mins from the main street.3/4 mins from the beach.If you dont want to explore Fuerteventura,then you do not need a car.It is a nice hotel to stay in.
I think it is a 4 star,i do not think the pools are heated.
Cheers, that explains why I am confused. (doesn't take much) there are plenty of reviews for the Atlantic Palace.

Perhaps an Admin could change the name in the hotel in the hotel reviews
Both hotels are showing as bookable on the web - I can't tell from photo's if they are the same hotel so have emailed the BlueBay Palace and asked them to confirm.

Pippy has alread requested the BlueBay Palace be added to reviews which I had already done before the suggestion of name change. Will alter accordingly hopefully when we get confirmation.

Thanks
Quick response - excellent:-

Thank you very much for your e-mail and your interest in our Hotel BlueBay Palace.

During this year we changed the name from Atlantis Palace in BlueBay Palace

but the Staff and the way how we run the Hotel is still the same.

I'll go and amend the Atlantis and delete BlueBay. :D
Goodness Glynis, that was a speedy response.

Perhaps that should be an indication to me that this is the one to book if they respond to enquiries that quickly. :D

Thanks as well Pip.
Actually Doe just been to check and I sent my email at 11.17 and they replied at 11.20 !!! Phew :lol:
Thanks Glynis :tup
I did see Munsy's post re the name change but was, by that time, too traumatised after my cock-up in the Lanza weather thread to think :oops: :oops: :roll:
LOL Pippy, what on earth have you been doing in the Lanza forum. :shock:
:rofl there's only Pippy worrying about it.
:rofl to Pippy going mad with the delete button.

Glynis I've started reading the resort reports for Fuert that you gave me the link to and am now being terrorised by the idea of loads of nudists on the beaches. Not sure if I'm up for a week of trying to avoid looking at peoples sex bits. :oops: not a prude (or I dont think I am) but its putting me off, but dont want to feel that I have to stay in the hotel however nice it is.
Hi,
There are no nudists on the main town beaches in Corralejo, only on the sand dunes that are out of town. You would need to look for them to find them. As for being terrorised, they are normal people just like you, and at least you can tell how cold the water is wothout needing to go in :rofl
:rofl Perhaps terrorised is the wrong word. But I just dont get it I suppose, but am comforted by the fact that there is not much of it going on on the main beaches.

Doe
Hi Chris :wave , are you looking at the 2nd April for this hotel? It is sooo much cheaper on this date with Eclipse (don't know why?)

Seems like a good deal :D
Hi Les :)

Is it cheaper with Eclipse than First Choice for the same date? I haven't been looking on Eclipse as FC carry so many more hotels they were giving me a much wide choice of resorts.

If I ever get any time to do some proper research I will look on there as well. Cheers for the heads-up, normally I would look on Eclipse first. I must be loosing it. :oops:
Hi all we've just booked this hotel, me and my mum having a girli week, it looks very nice, hope we've made the right choice first timers to Fuerteventura. Going October half term as I work in a school. :sun2 Booked with Thomas Cook £620 each half board.
Just bumping up this post, has anyone been recently?
Thanks Louise :sun2 15 weeks till we go :sun2
yes i hve been there its a fab hotel food good went for new year back again this year been looking for an email address for it so if anyone out there got one be very please to have it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.