Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
Thanks for your report Daveym, which company did you go with? It`s many years since I stayed on the Costa Brava. I stayed in Malgrat and Lloret. What is the beach like at Callella is it accessible?
Hi
Arranged it myself through Easyjet and wintersunshine holidays.com for the room. Really good site although they dont have much info on how accessible rooms are etc. I think this hotel is with Skytours although on the HT review site it is a different company. Beach is reasonably accessible, although it would depend on where you were staying as to how long it took to get onto it. The beach is cut off by the railway and so you need to find an accessible underpass. from memory I cant remember where they were and how many, but there were wooden walks on most parts of the beach.

Thanks

David
Yes, I`d forgotten about the railway. When I stayed in Magrat we had to walk over the rails. It was a very long time ago and I was fit then! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.