Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I've just booked my hols for the same hotel in Tossa de Mar (v cheap too!) for July. I've not been before, but if you read the Hotel Reviews on HT, it'll give you some info. I've also read some reviews on other sites about this hotel, some of which are a little negative, but it is cheap.
Dont know about the hotel, but the resort is lovely you wont be dissapointed

Rosie
When are you going? (Have I read that you are going in September?)

When I get back in July, I'll be writing a review, so watch this space.........

(My God! July feels like an eternity away! Sick of this weather)

:)
I have just got back on Saturday, stayed at Tossa Park Aparthotel. When do you go Gord? Or have you been?
I have written a review for this hotel in the relevant section. Although basic, value for money it is excellent.
If anyone else has stayed in this hotel please post your review HERE

luci :wave
I know GQB has been to the Tossa Park Apartments and I was wondering if she or anyone else used the safety deposit box, I believe they have one in reception and i would like to know if it was easily accessable or if it could only be used at certain times, thanks
You have your own safety deposit box in reception. It is accessible 24/7 as you have your own key for it. They are all in a little alcove next to the reception. It's not very private as they are all in this alcove and they are only small. They won't fit in a larger camera, but will fit all your money/travellers cheques/some jewellery.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.