Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hotels4u, onthebeach, travel republic, sunmaster - these are some good sites for accommodation x
hi we always book private appartments in ovaick which is a quiet resort very close to hissaronu and easily accesable to olu deniz and fethiye. have a look on holiday lettings .com. what is your budget for the week .
Have you been to Turunc before? If you like Dalyan and Akyaka I am sure you will like Turunc. Our apartment is booked throughout August and September, but if you pm me I'll send you a link to our agents website.
She looks after many private apartments/villas in Turunc, she provides a great service including arranging transfers, I'm sure she will be able to help. I would put the link on here, but I think its against the rules.
Hi We stay at the Dedem Hotel/Apts in Hisaronu were going back on the 2nd Sept it's a lovely self catering apt the price includes turkish breakfast if you want it also Air con and transfers are included in the price. Have a look at their website they have fanatstic reviews if you book say hello to Angela, Nuri and Yurksel. typically a Apt for 2 weeks is around £450 but like I say that includes your transfers and Air Con. I honestly don't think you'll be dissapointed.

http://www.dedemhotel.com/index_en.php

Cheers

Geordie
Thank you for the suggestions everyone.

I've been working away for most of this week so will try to check them out on the weekend.

Any more ideas for specific accommodation would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Hi, You won't go wrong with the Burak Apartments in Turunc. Ramazan and Lale will look after you very well. Nice apartments, very central, 5 mins from beach if that is your thing but also lovely pool area. Lots of nice restaurants in the village and bars but not a loud resort. Very relaxing. Just google apartments they now have their own website. They will probably arrange transfers for you but if not you can book them through June at JM travel in the village who we always used for transfers and trips. She also has a very good library of books when you need to swop your holiday reading. Saves carrying loads of books. Have a lovely time wherever you end up :sun2 ESM
I agree with ESM and Alfie - try Turunc. We always stay at Rose Apartments, lovely and friendly, Aynur and Husseyn can't do enough for you the pool area gets the sun all day with a cool shady bar area - just google their website. If you can't get in there,contact J&M travel, and June and Murat will sort you out (in the nicest possible way, of course) J&M is also the best place for booking trips, transfers and currency exchange.
Have a lovely time, wherever you decide to go.
Hi nuttynet.

Just realised that I haven't responded to your question about our budget. I suppose the upper limit is around £500 for accommodation and transfers for the fortnight. Obviously paying less would be good, but I might be able to squeeze it a bit more for something really nice.
Hi Random Number -
Where did you decide to go? You are probably still away - hope you are having a lovely time, tell us about it when you get back.
If you want some night life, try Hisaronu, the hotels
coming up cheap b/b on travel republic.
somewhere quiet, no hassle try Calis Beach, a couple clubs,
prommenade full of restaurants.golden moon hotel coming up
cheap on main street.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.