Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The Flamingo Oasis have spacious rooms and offer free parking for guests, it's an all inclusive hotel, don't know if that would suit you, it's 4* and although not central as such, it's only about €6 in a taxi to the square or a 15 minute walk or so.

Sue :)
This hotel has suites and is right on the seafront but not sure about parking.
http://www.hotelclub.net/hotel.reservations/Les_Dunes_Comodoro_Hotel_Benidorm.htm#desc
Can recommend hotel Orange - Slap bang in the centre of everything, lovely food, and the hotel is spotlessley clean, Its only a 3*, so don't know if you would class this as "Downmarket" :) - But it is as nice as any 4* hotels I have been to in benidorm!

Belly!
Just re-read your post,and saw the bit about the golf - although this hotel is not central (about 8 mins away in a taxi, - costing 11Euros into benidorm) - But have you considered the sheraton real de faula hotel - They have spectacular golf courses, and it's a very upmarket 5* hotel - extremely popular with golfers. This has got to be the best hotel I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. (You can read my review on here- it's the only one! - for this particualr hotel!)

Any questions, just ask!!

Belly!
the sheraton real de faula hotel -

I considered recommending that hotel Bellyballyboo but I thought that it would be too far out for them. It does look really nice, I didn't realise that you had stayed there, I'm off to look at your review now. :)

Sue :)
Hi Sue, - Yes we stayed there in October, - and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a bit of luxury - and it's not as expensive as you would think it would be - for example 9 nights this october, would cost just over £700,(for 3 adults) while a 3* hotel (think it was either venus, or orange- can't remember which one - I'll check thomsons website in a minute!) was coming out at about £100 more!.

The only downside was the taxi's, (in winter months), - but this wouldn't be a prob, for wilkolo, with a group of lads sharing the cost, - it would only be a couple of euros between them!

Belly!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.