Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi Eils,

I'm also going to the Acropolis Apartments in July for 2 weeks and was finding it difficult to find any reviews. However, I did find one on http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk and it was a really bad review! So i'm wondering now if it was a big mistake to book it without reviewing it first! Hopefully we won't be spending too much time in the apartments, we'll be too busy partying to care! Best of luck. If I come across anything else, I'll be sure to let you know.
any members able to offer a report on this property please post HERE

thanks

wizard
hey Polly, I was actualy staying in Acropolis Apartments last year. Don't worry - there fine. We were on the ground floor and our back garden type thing wasn't the best but the apartments with balconys were great. The quys at reception are a bit flirty but harmless. The pool was fine, but I wouldnt spend much time there - head up to star beach, its only a couple of euro in a taxi. If you turn right when u leave the aprtment and then at the end of that road turn left, it will bring you directly to the taxi rank - took us ages to find that shortcut!!! The hotel is right beside town so its dead handy but there isnt much noise at night so u have the best of both worlds!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.