Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
adaptors
8 Posts
The mozzie plugin,s are plenty full and cheap so buy them there,adaptors are also cheap
around 60p you can buy them in most of the small shops,also Newton,s super market have
them.
ann
Also you can buy the mozzie coils (the ones you light) which are good for when your sitting out on your balcony, and they only cost pennies...Keith
What we have found useful is to bring an extension lead with, say, 4 sockets on it and cut off the UK plug and put on a Goan one then you can run your UK appliances on there. A good quality plug costs about 25p and a small screw driver to do the job about 10p.
You can then take the extension lead where ever you go and change the main plug to a local one.
Leave the main UK plug at home - less weight to carry.
If you are bringing a laptop - you should buy a surge protector to protect it from voltage spikes. :tup

They can be bought in some of the electrical shops for about 400 Rs.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/mmacbain/300px-Surge_protector.jpg
Forgot about that - we bring the plug board extension with the surge protector built in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.