Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The Hotel Reina Cristina at Algeciras is adults only but you may like to read some reviews as some say it's terrible and others say how wonderful it is!
If you check with Thomsons and look at their Gold hotels, they are adults only.

luci :wave
I'm a little confused here! As far as I can make out, Thomson Gold might be adults only but not all the hotels they use are. (ie other tour operators could take bookings from families for the same hotel). If this is so (I've got a query into Thomson at the moment) then there's not much point in using Thomson Gold.
Thats what I've been lead to believe as well Merlin, that even though all Thompson guests are adults, the hotel itself maybe not be adult only.

Sarah
The Yaramar Hotel in Fuengirola is a Thomson Gold holiday destination and ther are no children allowed in this hotel. I have been several times in the piano bar in the evenings in this hotel and have never seen any children in the bar.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.