Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:wave: Hi Julie and welcome.

I don't know what time the all inclusive stops at the hotel but it may be worth finding out how much it would cost to keep your room on. You could do this through your tour op if you have booked through one and email the hotel direct. It could be worth it to have a last 'proper' day.

Have a great holiday!
Normally at AI hotels you check out at the appointed time, leave your luggage in the Storage Room and you can spend the rest of the time as before.IE. You don't pay for anything. Hope this helps.

Ian
Hello, I am going in August and have awful flight times as well!! Apparently you can book a late check out room when you get there, but not sure how much this would cost, you can stay in there until 6pm. Also regarding the food drink, I found out that you can keep your wrist bands on until you leave the hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.