Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Don't know much about the Santo winery except that I've passed it, but Thira in Santorini is a superb location for a wedding. A superb setting with a brilliant backdrop for photographs, and one of the most romantic places for a honeymoon. Where were you thinking of in Zante? as we've been there twice.
Hi, I'm getting married in Tsilivi at the Iberostar Plagos Hotel In september 2008, if you're in no rush for info i'll gladly fill you in when i get back!
I can't post the link but have a look on the alykes.com web site re weddings. Hope this helps. :)
Hi,
For anyone getting married in Greece, We did in 2000 in Parga on the mainland. I have compiled a page on the http://www.parga.com website which gives all the information required I think. Ifyou have any further questions, my e mail address is also on that page, so please feel free to mail me and I will try to give you answers
Thanks
Kelvin
please ask/answer questions in this thread so other members may benifit from the information

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.