Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Have a look at Es Cana everything seems in easy walking distance as it's not a large resort and is very geared for young families.
playa den bossa might be worth looking at as well.water park/funparks.ball parks/bowling alley/bucking bull/its flat/kfc/macs/pizzahut/,only 5 mins from airport which is near by.longest beach.not knocking es cana.but for first timers say.pdb would be best.more things to do.nearer ibiza town.and for best for boat trips.palm beach hotel would be best.superfamily hols hotel.mine you lots of good s/c places to stay at.more hotels are right on the beach than any other resort.i mean you step right on beach from your hotel.
go to san antonio bay, its great for young kids and brill for any 6 year old.

it has trampolines, bulls, go karting, bouncy shutes, bouncy castles, soft play areas including ball pits.

choose your accomodation carefully and do your research as there is a overspill of young folk from the town into the bay and many stay in various parts of the bay.

also if you stay about 2-3 km away from the town you dont see many young folk in the evening as it tends to be more families, so your granddaughter will have more opportunity to meet people her own age.

my family have been to san an bay 6 times and are going again in july.

we have been going since our youngest was 2, shes now 11 and shes loved it every year.

check out the mad bull, vinces bbq bar, moby dicks and the florida park funpub for the best kids entertainment.
I would suggest Sirenis Seaview Country Club in port des torrent (thomas Cook Brochure). We have been taking our kids there since they were 1 and 5 yrs old and they are 13 and 17 now. There is a fantastic pool which has you walk into (just like you do the beach) so no sharp or deep edges. The tiles are colour coded so that the lighter tiles mean shallower water and the darker tiles mean deeper water so even if she cant read the signs she can tell by the colour.

They have entertainment all day long so there is always something to keep the kids amused, they have a kids club so will look after your 6 yr old for a couple of hours a day doing fun things with other kids while you get a rest and catch up on the rays. There are table tennis tables, pool, tables and cuddly toy grabber machines in the complex. There is also kiddy disco and fun time for a couple of hours at the beginning of the evening entertainment.

The food is lovely, buffet style in the restaurant with a designated kids buffet where they have things like chicken nuggets, sausages, pizza etc. Although the kids can have food of the adult buffet as well.

There is a cinema room where they show films also they put kids films through to the tv in your room mid afternoon so that you can take the kids out of the sun for a couple of hours. they have a fabulous playground area and a multi sports court.

and to top it all its just a 2 minute walk to a nice little horseshoe cove beach.

If you want more things to do it is about a 15 minute walk into San Antonio Bay where there are also lots of kids entertainment venues such as trampolines and go carts etc.

I am sure you and your grandaughter would love the place. We do and are going back next week for our 6th visit.
Hi, San Antonio bay is great for kids...just far enough out of San Antonio town...a lot of the cafes and bars have amusements for kids such as rides, go-karts, mini golf etc..we took our 2 children last year aged 6 an 8..they had a great time..in the evening you can stroll into town or take the water taxi(cheap) and there are loads of shops and a play park which our kids loved too..so think about here :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.